Oh hey there Monday. When did you happen? I could have sworn there was a weekend between you and Thursday....
- Taught my SEO class on Friday afternoon at Guru Digital Arts College and it was both awesome and fun. It sounds like they want me and my brain back again, so hurrah for me!
- Final Keynote project almost complete, and then it will be nice to put Keynote away for at least a couple of days. Maybe even a couple of weeks. We'll see how things go. I think work is discovering I'm good at building these things, so it may expand.
- Bachelorette party on Friday! :D We had way too much fun, and the bride actually got drunk which, for those of you who don't know her, is really weird. She doesn't drink at all really, so I was surprised, shocked and impressed when she did one shot, never mind the five that came after. o_O She wasn't sick (I forced her to drink much water) and spent the night with me, and it turns out she's an extremely giggly drunk. So much fun and giggling was had. Also drunken Facebook posting/chatting.
- Saw Toy Story 3. It was fantastic in many ways. Ken is hilarious. My love affair with Pixar continues untainted. I'm not sure I loved it more than How to Train Your Dragon, though. If I had to decide on one for best animated movie this year, it would be tough.
- Have I think successfully converted Twitter friend @Jillus into a RL friend, which is awesome because she is awesome. We connect on many a nerdy level, and everyone knows there is no such thing as too much nerdiness in my life. For serious, I am forever grateful to Twitter for bring so many completely awesome people into my life. Many of them I haven't met in person yet and many of them I have, but they are all wonderful. My social life and general happiness levels owe a huge debt to Twitter and the #yeg Twitter community. Social media is not just about online friends, it's about friends period.
- Epic #brunchwar on Sunday was epic. Biggest turnout ever, and a faction of us stayed very late, then went and got Marble Slab ice cream and hung out chatting about increasingly geeky things in the shade in the park.
- Apparently I was tired Sunday night. I fell asleep at 7:30 and didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning.
- This week is Wedding Week. I expect there will be Busy. This is the first wedding I've been a bridesmaid for and I'm interested to see how it changed the Wedding Experience. Also, wedding means that L is in town on Wednesday and I haven't seen her in literally years so I'm super pumped! *dances*